You are here: Home / Bus Analyst III- Proj Access – 001BZA – Northwell Health...
Share This Job
Share This Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare Administration or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of either healthcare project management or IT experience with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or other presentation software and adobe applications.
- Ability to present and disseminate complex information in an easily understandable manner to individuals at various educational levels.
- Position requires regular travel to sites, mainly within the region. The extent of travel required will vary based on business needs, but is estimated at 50%.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.
“Project Access” is a project developed to standardize the technological, business and patient processes throughout the Northwell Health System. As a Business Analyst, you will serve as primary operations consultant for the Project Access implementation and maintenance. You will act as a liaison between various project teams. In this role, you will develop and deliver plans and training materials throughout implementation and ensure smooth operations post-implementation.
Develops and analyzes implementation plan for System development and implementation of Project Access which may include discovery, design, conversion, testing, and/or any other components of the project plan cycle. May act as team lead for any phase of the cycle.
- Serves as liaison between business and technology teams.
- Develops and delivers training programs for prospective and current users.
- Assists implementation team in configuring HIPAA rules based on System policies and legal requirements.
- Educates practice, corporate and site management on Project Access operations and procedures.
- Ensures that processes are compliant with System policies, applicable laws and contractual bargaining agreements.
- Develops procedures for system audits. Resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Collaborates with implementation teams to resolve user issues.
- Consults with departments to provide customer support during and post implementation.
- Develops and conducts post implementation satisfaction surveys, advises management of results and recommends actions. Troubleshoots issues and resolves concerns as well as recommends necessary fixes.
- Consults with newly acquired facilities and designs transition and implementation plans.