You are here: Home / HRIT Business Application Developer – 001I9T – Northwell...
Share This Job
Share This Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years HRIT Support experience.
- Experience in managing and conducting conversion activities preferred.
- Experience in developing functional specifications and writing test scripts, required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS including Tools, Application Designer and SQR. SQL preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking, On Boarding and/or Talent Management Systems – Taleo preferred.
- Knowledge of web applications and development tools preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Proficiency with data manipulation and analysis tools, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Project
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.
The Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) Business Applications Developer provides HRIT support for current and new functionality of Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) Systems such as Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Performance Management and other systems, as needed. In this role, you will develop work plans, functional specifications and assists in developing and executing test scripts and plans related to rollouts, new business development and production support. You will provide support to include upgrades, patches and fixes, as well as query creation and table maintenance. You will also research, study and analyze HRIT system-related issues and provide appropriate resolution.
- Works with HRIT Manager to develop and manage projects as assigned.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Participates in all aspects of design of customizations, development, prototyping, testing, deployment, documentation and integration across functional modules.
- Design and execute queries and manage table maintenance for all systems.
- Defines system rules as they relate to business requirements; coordinate set-up and testing of enhanced system functionality.
- Participates in Third Party System End-user Seminars to stay informed of the latest upgrades and enhancements as they affect the business.
- Acts as a liaison to End Users, Corporate Information Technology and 3rd party vendors regarding system development or issues.
- Coordinates and performs limited tech-support activities associated with HR projects and operations.