You are here: Home / Director IT (Clinical Applications) – 001GDY – Northwell...
Share This Job
Share This Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, required. Master’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years information technology experience in a leadership role. Healthcare industry experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge delivering quality results, client satisfaction and operational efficiencies and excellence.
As the Director of IT Client Services you will plan, organize and provide oversight and accountability for information systems services and activities for assigned hospitals and business clients.
You will also work on Northwell Ventures, assessing new products, and/or companies within our M&A program.
You will also act as point person for those sites/clients, secure clients plans, identify solutions and integrate appropriately into Health System, Corporate IT plans as well as communicate approved plans and appropriate updates to sites/clients.
- Participates in client planning processes, analyzes key business initiatives and information needs which support, influence and transform business operations and strategy.
- Collaborates with IT leadership to ensure client plan is aligned with Enterprise plan.
- Participates in development of strategic goals, objectives and plans for clients and IT. Provides leadership in executing those plans.
- Communicates Information Technology’s vision, goals, objectives, and efficiencies related to execution and implementation of information system solutions to client leadership.
- Provides leadership in defining the process and service levels delivered to clients. Ensures service levels are accurate and meet client needs.
- Facilitates relationships with client and IT leadership, and key strategic vendors.
- Participates in capital and operating budget preparation and demand management related to all IT requests from clients.
- Reviews monitoring reports to ensure project forecasts are aligned with approved budgets.
- Collaborates with client sponsors and key members of IT to define the return on investment (ROI) and the post implementation process to assure that cost effective investments are being made.
- Oversees/ sponsors the successful completion of IT Capital approved projects for assigned clients.
- Ensures IT maintains the infrastructure, network, key applications, desktop support and proper disaster recovery procedures.
- Participates in applicable education and meetings in order to support client needs.
- Provides leadership and knowledge to maintain an accurate Application Inventory which is understood, communicated and supported