As we continue to transform, our employees always remain committed to providing the best care for our patients, customers and team members.
Our team members who go above and beyond, and exemplify our mission and vision, are recognized through our Annual President’s Award Program. This year, our winners and nominees will be celebrated at the 10th Annual President’s Award Gala.
The President’s Award Gala
The 2016 President’s Award Gala, honors individuals and teams who represent the very best of the organization in three distinctive categories: Exceptional Patient/Customer Experience; Innovation; and Teamwork.
- Exceptional Patient/Customer Experience Award: recognizes an individual who demonstrates extraordinary compassion and understanding for all people, as well as excels in creating a superior and consistent patient/customer experience;
- Innovation Award: honors an individual or a team whose creativity, thought leadership and entrepreneurship has positively impacted Northwell Health’s strategic goals;
- Teamwork Award: celebrates a team who has successfully collaborated and inspires others to improve quality, financial performance and/or patient-centric care.
Congratulations to the 2016 President’s Award winners.
From living Northwell Heath’s behavioral expectations every day, learning new skills and taking on additional responsibilities, to comforting patients and solving problems, our diverse nominees are the epitome of what it means to uphold our values and Culture of C.A.R.E:
- Innovation Winner: The Long Island Jewish Medical Center’s MindFULL C.A.R.E Team
- Exceptional Patient/Customer Experience Winner: Amy Smith, RN, Program Coordinator – Emergency Nursing at Lenox Health Greenwich Village
- Teamwork Winner: Northwell Health Physician Partners Administration’s Transparency of Patient Satisfaction Reviews