Assists in developing program sustainment and communication materials, presentations, and project documentation to support survey administration and implementation of the Experience Strategy suite of services. Conducts data analyses to review program success.
* 1. Supports human resource programs and projects including employee engagement, performance management, leadership development, assessments, succession planning and survey development and analysis.
2. Supports Experience Strategy Team with implementation of new Team Member Experience Suite of services. Assists with all training development and facilitation, data preparation and communications including presentations, workflow analysis, job aids, forms and technical reports.
3. Evaluates success of programs and initiatives using data analytics and program evaluation techniques (survey administration and analysis). Generates reports and/or presentations summarizing findings.
4. Co-facilitates training courses and focus groups, as assigned.
5. Responds to ad-hoc requests and partners with business ensuring alignment with TM&E programs.
6. Researches and recommends best practice approaches to administer and revise programs. Recommends process and program improvements.
7. Conducts data analysis and generates reports as needed.
8. Performs related duties, as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Master’s Degree in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field, required. PhD candidate, preferred.
• Extensive knowledge, as attained through graduate studies, covering the talent management lifecycle including, employee engagement, selection, performance management, training & development, succession planning, leadership development, job analysis, competency model development and change management.
• Strong survey research experience (questionnaire design, test reliability & validity, factor analysis) and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis methodologies.
• Proficient in SPSS and Microsoft Excel, required.
• Experience with course development, required. Training and focus group facilitation experience, preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills, with diverse populations, required.