Plans, organizes, and participates in the coordination, development and implementation of projects, programs and strategic initiatives to meet strategic goals. Provides management support to leadership. Works closely with leadership to ensure timely completion of projects and initiatives.
- Supports leadership with day-to-day operations.
- Supports leadership in achieving strategic goals and objectives to achieve overall mission of the health system in line with Health System strategy.
- Participates, supports and drives major initiatives of business leadership and identified Committees.
- Accountable for follow-up activities.
- Develops and determines priorities and monitors status of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Plans and executes projects and programs. Prepares project plans including: scheduling, cost analysis, content, communications and other elements as appropriate including relevant process and procedures Acts as a liaison and fosters communication between departments, committees and leaders within the health system and Health System.
- Oversees work of subcommittee coordinators.
- Maintains ongoing interaction and follow-up with clinical and administrative business leaders.
- Performs research, analysis to supplement and assist initiatives, projects and program.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
- HEDIS performance measure experience strongly preferred.