Plans, organizes and carries-out strategic sales and plans within assigned territory.
- Promotes awareness and use of Northwell Direct products and services to prospective employer groups, unions, municipalities, school districts and government entities.
- Plans, organizes and carries-out presentations and group events for clients.
- Build sales pipeline through cold calling, email, and social media.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and marketing campaigns
- Strives to meet planned sales goals and objects by: contacting potential customers, identifying customer’s needs, persuading use of the products and services through knowledgeable use of comparisons and contrasts with other providers, closing the sale, and providing after-sales service.
- Coordinates sales related efforts between, team members, other departments, client healthcare organizations and the rehabilitation operations.
- Maintains related records.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in health insurance sales, Highly preferred .