Assists in performing investigative research under the mentorship in a particular area(s) of study. Publishes and presents data in a timely manner. Works collaboratively with other investigators to facilitate their scientific research and training. Participates in various types of institute and community activities.
- Performs research projects as directed; follows and adheres to experimental protocols in a proficient and meticulous manner.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and interpretation of research data related to specific project.
- Submits manuscripts and abstracts for publication to peer review journals and presentations at local, national and international conferences.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, correspondence, attending meetings, database maintenance, maintaining records, charts, etc.
- Responsible for all other activities, clinical and administrative, as needed.
- Provides technical direction to research staff.
- Operates with direct guidance and work assignments are generally straightforward and of moderate complexity.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Philosophy required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.