Analyzes, verifies, authorizes, processes and reports related financial information in support of a specific field or a business unit operation. Designs, develops and implements systems or procedures resulting in the accurate reporting financial or system data.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on financial indicators (e.g. accounts receivables, account coding and charging, cash flow, budgets, GL, P&L, statistical data and reserves) in support of a specific field or business unit operation.
- Reports on results on monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Tracks and reports on statistical variances.
- Reports discrepancies to Supervisor/Manager.
- Designs, develops and modifies systems and procedures to enhance departmental processing as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining proprietary databases including data integrity, timeliness of data input and accuracy of data.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures, and state and federal regulations.
- Maintains compliance with various state, federal, and industry standards and regulations.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.