SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE. Evaluates and treats patients with disabilities, injuries, and/or diseases using physical, chemical and mechanical means in accordance with the written and signed prescription and/or referral of a state licensed physician or authorized practitioner. Maintains complete medical records for each patient.
- Administers direct patient care in accordance with the written and signed prescription of the referring physician or other State authorized practitioner.
- Utilizes appropriate evaluation techniques with efficiency and thoroughness.
- Designs a treatment program to achieve established goals.
- Makes accurate observations of patient tolerance and/or status during treatment and demonstrates the ability to modify a treatment program as needed.
- Responds appropriately to established department emergency procedures for patient safety and care, when necessary.
- Submits required documentation in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department.
- Participates in quality improvement chart reviews and activities.
- Attends family meetings/conferences and interacts with members of the inter-disciplinary staff pertaining to the welfare and management of assigned patients.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Master’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Current License to practice as a Physical Therapist in New York State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $62,250.05-$100,129.97/year