Supervises and coordinates the staff and daily operations to ensure optimal client experiences. Provides administrative and clinical services for treatment programs. Provides therapy sessions, presentations and seminars.
- Promotes Behavioral Health department goals by selecting, motivating, and training capable team members.
- Leads the activities of assigned Behavioral Health team members by communicating and providing guidance toward achieving department objectives.
- Manages day-to day activities of assigned treatment program.
- Participates in program planning and evaluation.
- Coordinates and oversees development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures to facilitate optimal functioning of the program.
- Oversees the development and implementation of treatment modalities and performs assessments to monitor their performance.
- Assists the Department Head in conducting Performance Improvement activities to ensure that program services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintains and updates program policies and procedures ensuring compliance with current regulations, health system policies and quality care standards.
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff.
- Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Arranges staff training to foster optimal therapeutic interaction with patients.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Master of Science required, or comparable experience.
- Current License to practice as a Mental Health Counselor in New York State, or Current License to practice as a Master Social Worker required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 4-6 years of technical experience and 0-2 years of leadership / management experience, required.
- OR Doctor of Psychology required, or comparable experience.
- Current License to practice as a Psychologist in New York State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and 0-2 years of leadership / management experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $79,880-$136,339.91/year