- Work alongside Executive Program Director and collaborate with key HR teams and leaders
- Support with research, data collection and program development for key strategic HR initiatives
- Drafting and distribution of project/program materials (e.g., presentations, surveys etc.) and other materials
- Coordination of meetings, events and working sessions (e.g., distribution of invites, development of agendas, note taking, etc.)
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Schedule and Location
Monday-Friday: 35 hours/per week. In-person
Duration: June 1, 20323-August 31, 2023
Lake Success, New York
Required Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Undergrad Senior; Graduate Level
- Currently enrolled in college majoring in Business, Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, required.
- Prior administrative experience in a hospital setting, preferred.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $18-$18/hour