Guides cross functional teams in executing the principles of the Scrum framework. Oversees the software development lifecycle. Responsible for removing impediments that prevent a team from completing the work it has negotiated for a given sprint.
- Applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Project facilitator who guides cross functional teams in executing the principles of the Scrum framework.
- Acts as a servant leader to the team, and facilitates planning, team learning in the form of reviews and retrospectives, and adaptation of the process to ensure quality of team/solutions.
- Ensures the tracking and reporting of daily activities.
- Responsible for removing impediments that prevent a team from completing the work it has negotiated for a given sprint.
- Has experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
- Agile/SAFE/Scrum Certifications preferred. (CSM, CSP, CSPO, etc.)
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $98,300-$170,100/year