Supervises and coordinates the daily operations and staff of rehabilitation services including the monitoring/administering of patient evaluations and quality of care in accordance with the written and signed prescription and/or referral of a physician or other State authorized practitioner.
- Promotes Rehabilitation Services department goals by selecting, motivating, and training capable team members.
- Leads the activities of assigned Rehabilitation Services team members by communicating and providing guidance toward achieving department objectives.
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff.
- Coordinates patient scheduling.
- Supervises quality assurance activities and maintains related documentation.
- Participates in the development of the annual operating budget.
- Participates in the development and implementation of pertinent policies and procedures.
- Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Master’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Current License to practice as a Physical Therapist in New York State, or Current License to practice as a Registered Occupational Therapist in New York State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and 0-2 years of leadership / management experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $75,020-$126,250/year