Administers anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in collaboration and consultation with anesthesiologists.
- Performs pre-anesthesia patient interview.
- Assembles supplies and equipment for anesthetic cases and checks same for safety and proper function.
- Stocks medication carts and anesthesia machines.
- Checks and orders supplies and medications when needed.
- Assists in expediting operating room schedule by assisting anesthesiologist in preparing the patient.
- Maintains adequate anesthesia supplies and equipment.
- Starts each patient�s IV line in the pre-op holding area.
- Sets up IV fluids for each patient in the pre-op holding area, and labels each with dates and times.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Master�s Degree from a nurse anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA), required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
- Certified by National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) .
- ACLS, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $140,100.09-$245,199.83/year