Plans, organizes and manages the design and construction of major capital projects requiring in-depth engineering design, infrastructure and mechanical expertise. Oversees bidding contract awards, quality control, financial forecasting and project reports. Coordinates the project labor and purchasing of all materials for the job.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates projects and ensures project initiatives and timelines are met. Reviews project plan to determine project program, scope, time-frame, funding limitations, and allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
- Develops and maintains project schedules and budgets.
- Assists in development of project quality standards and selection of construction delivery method.
- Prepares and submits funding requests (Project Charter).
- Oversees selection of engineers, builder(s), architects and other project consultants and awards construction contracts.
- Manages consultants, contractors, vendors and other businesses on behalf of the client to effectively plan, organize and control the project.
- Monitors construction progress and ensures that consultants and staff work against pre-established quality standards.
- Monitors project expenditures; forecasts project delays, risks cost events and potential impact on the project budget.
- Prepares monthly Project Progress Reports and regularly advises clients on project status.
- Reports for daily project work to the leadership.
- Manages the design and construction quality control selection of new systems.
- Prepares technical reports for routine inspections and/or operation and performance problems of newly installed systems and equipment; inspects construction sites for quality control of systems installation.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $85,090-$147,220/year