Monitors and tracks invoice activity submitted from vendors for organization purchases. Identifies errors, researches causes, and makes corrections in the Accounts Payable System (APS).
- Assists in recovery audits, application programming requests, Enterprise Resource Planning query requests and electronic payments.
- Assists in assessing new technologies; provides support for project implementations.
- Provides training and feedback on team performance to Accounts Payable Supervisor as needed; reconciles vendor statements and researches past due invoices and credits.
- Assists in monitoring, prioritizing, and tracking workflow; makes recommendations to address changing volume and maintains productivity metrics.
- Monitors invoice activity from electronic enabled vendors; identifies and corrects invoice errors, electronically or manually; responds to vendor and department inquiries.
- Resolves credit holds and documents nature and cause to avoid future holds; facilitates the resolution of APS match exceptions for vendors.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves issues regarding overpayments, duplicate payments and processing lags.
- Assist in monthly accruals; assist in Return to Vendor (RTV) analysis and resolution.
- Attends management meetings and monitors discounts taken and opportunities missed.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Associate’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $39,290-$59,800/year