Assists in performing administrative staff work in support of research and review projects focusing on Hospital policies and procedures and department operations.
- Participates in the collection and preparation of data relative to the work of the department.
- Assists in studies to objectively ascertain the efficiency, economy and effectiveness of department or Hospital operations, policies and procedures.
- Assists management in facilitating new programs and/or procedures.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $29,250-$42,761/year