Home Health Aide opportunities on Long Island and in the five NYC boroughs.
As a Home Health Aide with RegionCare, a licensed agency of Northwell Health Home Care Network, you’ll help bring the exceptional, innovative care Northwell Health is known for right to the patient’s home. When you do, our patients are able to enjoy decreased healing time, improved mental health and an increased sense of dignity. We have openings for experienced Home Health Aides and offer free training courses for those looking to begin a career in this rewarding field.
The key role you’ll play.
As a Home Health Aide, you will work closely as a team with highly skilled nurses to provide comprehensive patient care. Because every patient is unique, you may be called on to provide any of the following services:
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Preparing meals
- Reading to patients
- Taking patients for walks
- Helping with hobbies and activities
The rewards you’ll enjoy
Working as a Home Health Aide with RegionCare affords many career advantages, including:
- Flexible days and hours
- Paid continuing education
- Pay based on experience
- Compensation for travel time
- Advancement opportunities
- Culinary training
- Employee appreciation activities
- Health Insurance (Full-time employees)
- Home care setting
- Free ongoing continuing education to maintain your Certificate
- Freedom to select jobs and clients that truly interest you