The future of health care is in great hands. Yours.
As a Summer Associate in our Healthcare Management Program (HMP) internship, you’ll have the chance to develop the vital skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a leader in the dynamic healthcare field. Join us and take on important projects such as:
• Process mapping
• Annual report development
• Joint Commission Certification research
• Business plan creation
• Hospital performance dashboards
• Service line financial reporting
• Cost-savings analysis
• Redesigning of hospital units; and so much more
This elite and extensive 10-week paid summer internship is not your traditional internship and is open to current college juniors with a record of outstanding academic achievement. Through this unique program, you will see first hand what it’s like to serve as a healthcare administrator in one of our many participating hospitals, service lines or departments.
How it works
• Exposure & networking with executive leadership
• Meaningful hands-on project work and assignments
• Weekly didactic Educational Sessions
• Attendance at top level decision making meetings
• Team building activities
• End of summer Alumni Dinner where you can meet with executives and HMP Alumni
• And much more
We have incredible stories to tell. Lots of them.
Our organization is always on the move. If you want to keep up with all we’ve got going on, you’ll want to check out our HMP blogs.