Photo: Northwell Health Talent Acquisition Specialists from left to right, Gisela Belinfante, Kirsten Wieckhorst, Danielle Terdick, Ali Kahen and Jennifer Carlucci
Healthcare Career Advice: Ask a Northwell Recruiter!
Applying for a new job is an exciting time but it can come with a lot of questions. We sat down with members of our Talent Acquisition team to hear their expert opinions on the best ways to help you and your resume stand out throughout the application process. From avoiding common resume mistakes to acing your interview, hear from our recruiters on how you can shine.
Watch their best tips below to prepare you to join our team in 2019!
1. Are there any steps a candidate can take to help their resume stand out?
2. What are some common mistakes a candidate make on their resume?
3. How can a candidate best prepare for an interview?
4. What’s your best piece of career advice?
5. Anything else candidates should know about applying for a job at Northwell Health?
Ready to join the Northwell Health team? Sign up for job alerts to get notified of our latest job openings in your field!
Subscribe to our blogs
Stay up to date with stories you want to know more about right to your email inbox.